You can now claim 1/3 of your total donations as a tax rebate. Please consider donating this rebate to Scripture Union so we can reach even more children and youth this year.
How to donate your tax rebate to Scripture Union
- Download the IRD 526 form
- Complete your details on the form
- Leave Box 6 blank
- Box 7 shows Scripture Union’s IRD details, indicating your interest in donating your rebate back to Scripture Union. Please enter the year.
- In Box 8, please enter the amount you wish to transfer to us - this can be your total rebate, or a portion of it.
- Staple your receipts to the back of your form
- Send your completed form with receipts to IRD: click here to locate your closest IRD office
The rebate will then be transferred to Scripture Union's bank account, supporting our work with children and young people in New Zealand.
Please note that you will need to update your bank account details with IRD for future tax rebate claims if you do not wish to donate these funds to us in subsequent years.
To receive a receipt for this so you can claim a further rebate next year, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 0508 423 836. Ensure you have your name, address, IRD number and amount transferred ready. We will receipt these funds in your name when they arrive.
Donations, childcare and housekeeper tax credits - what to do at year end
Support Scripture Union
We would love you to join us in our mission to see children and young people come to know Jesus and grow in their relationship with Him.